Friday, March 21, 2008

Doctor

Well I went to the doctor today and got another shot. The Vet tricked me by giving me the doggy toothpaste to try and I did not feel anything. The other Vet gave me two shots about 4 weeks ago and they hurt very bad. Have to go again in another 3-4 weeks for another shot and have to bring in my poopy. So far all is good and I am up to 5.8 lbs.

I showed them I was not happy to be there and pee peed on their floor. That made me very happy.

Woofs and Licks

Punkin

6 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, you sure showed him! Maybe next time that vet will know not to mess with you.

We're glad you're healthy.

Sassy Kat said...

Good little doggie, peepee on their flor is a good way to have a silent protest. Serves them right.

Sassy Kat said...

oops, floor, darn paws.

Daisy said...

You went potty on the floor at the vets office? Way to go!

Sassy Kat said...

Hope I don't scare you in you bunny suit, it's me Sassy. Stopping by to wish you an early Happy Easter!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Darn vets!

Wishing you and your Mom a very happy Easter! Buona Pasqua!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe