Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Went to Easter brunch with Mommy. Met two other dogs and had fun. The big dog was Ginger and she and I ran around and kissed each other alot. The little dog Fifi was scared of me and all the humans. Fifi just came to her new owners house in January and is older. She was an only dog at her other home. There were kids there also and they played till I was very tired.

Had such a good time and Mommy forgot her camera again, so there are no pictures. She needs to member that camera when ever we do stuff. Even when we go to the woods, which are very fun.

Hope you all had a great Easter

Woofs & licks
Punkin

13 comments:

Daisy said...

Playing until you are very, very tired is the best way to do it!

Sassy Kat said...

Lots of you are having, that is so good. But you need to let your mom remember to bring the camera. I bet you are growing so fast and we are missing it.
Stop on over to my place soon, I have tagged you. It is a fun one!

Sassy Kat said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have posted the seven wierd things about myself that you tagged me for.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Punkin,

We don't know whether you heard about Momo kitty yet. She's very sick at the vet's and we're all purring for her.

Asta said...

Hi Punkin
I miss you
I'm glad you had a gweat Eastew!
I'm leaving on a twip on Monday night fow nine days..pleez don't fowget me
smoochie kisses
Asta

Asta said...

Punkin]Thanks fow youw good wishes fow my twip..I hope you have a good time while I'm gone..I'll bwing back pictoowes and stowies
love and smoochie kisses
Asta

The Thuglets said...

Hello Punkin

we saw u on Asta's bloggie so we thought we would drop by and introduce ourselves!

Glad you had a great Easter

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Sassy Kat said...

Hey where are you????!!!!!! Wee need to see more photos of your cute little face.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Just coming around to say 'hi' now that I am much better. How are you doing?

Sassy Kat said...

I hope the Easter bunny didn't think you were too cute and kept you. Where are you?????!!!!!

Sassy Kat said...

Another party come on over and check out the details!!

Sassy Kat said...

Coming to take you to the party in NY for Asta's homecoming from Italy. Come on over.

Islay said...

Hiya Punkin - seen you've been missing for a while, so to get you back into cyberspace, I've tagged you with a book meme!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie