Friday, June 6, 2008

Back Home

SOOO HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME!

Well it was not to bad to be in hospital. They took real good care of me.

Had my wahooos taken out, seven baby teeth removed and my nails cut ( Mom does not like to cut my nails, cause they are dark ) all while I was asleep. That was great cause I did not feel a thing. Stayed over night and Mom picked me up in the afternoon.

Have to stay quiet ( yeah right ) and dry for another day. I started doing my run around the house as fast as I could routine this morning. How do you stay dry when the grass is damp from dew and you are about 3 inches from the ground? It looks like it may rain today also.

HEHEHEHE keep dry and quiet ( not in the puppy world ).

Woofs and Licks
Punkin

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray! Thank goodness that ordeal is over with. Now you can have fun and play again!

Cynthia Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia Rae said...

Hope you are feeling better little fella! Sending you a big kiss!

Cyndi

Cat Naps in Italy said...

So glad that you are home safe and sound. Be glad OUR human didn't take you to the vet. When we went (also six months old at the time) we came home missing "important parts" AND our front claws! Mom says should have NEVER done the claw thing if she had it to do over again. Says that things were different 12 years ago.

Much love from Italy,
Opus and Roscoe

Sassy Kat said...

Oh no, I didn't know that you had to go to the doggie hospital. I am glad that you got to come home the next day. The mom of your house will take better care of you than others. Hope you are feeling better and be sure to try to remember to take it easy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad you're back home and doing so well. As Buddy says, they can only "farm" you once. (Buddy has some strange ideas.)

purrs and tail wags

Sassy Kat said...

Hope you are feeling better and running around bothering your mommie.