Friday, May 16, 2008

Cleaning out

Well Mom has been trying to get stuffis in that container thingy, but it keeps raining. I barked real big the night after it was delivered. It was not supposed to be there and it is soo big. I likes to bark at nothing at all. This is fun, but Mom tries to quiet me at night - RIGHT!!!!

I am now becoming a big boy. Getting my big teeth and trying to pull out those milky teeth. Mom thinks I may have to have those milky teeth pulled. I do not like that idea. Lets wait and see that is my theory and I am sticking to it.

Sunday we will be going to a Bark Fest. There are all kinds of things to do , gifts to get. and lots of doggies to meet. It is in upper New Jersey at a very big farm. The Bark Fest is to help support St. Hubert's animal placy. They help lost pets and train pets also. Mom thinks I shoud stay there and get trained. I have stoped listening to her. She says I have become stubborn, whatever that is. I just know I am CUTE!

Hope ya all have a great weekend.

Woofs and Lickes

Punkin

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Have fun at Bark Fest! I think you should try chewing up a bunch of stuff to help your baby teeths come out.

Islay said...

Sounds wonderful - have a great time at Barkfest!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Sassy Kat said...

Wow, sounds like you are growing up. Big barks and big teeth. Sometimes the moms don't always know what is best but you have to make her feel like she is in charge.
Sending you hugs across the miles in memory of Bonnie Underfoot.
Roscoe, Sassy, Momo & Opus

Sassy Kat said...

Don't forget to stop on over tomorrow and head to Karl & Ruis's wedding. You can get there from my place, Sassy's, or the Italians. We are on The Voyager now taking in the evening events.
Hope to see you there.
Sassy, Momo, Opus & Roscoe

Jans Funny Farm said...

We stopped by to see how the pre-move clean-up is going. Sounds like you're the only one having fun there. You'll have to teach your mom how to play.